In a pinch, you can make pizza night using pizza bagels. Fast, flavorful, and adaptable, they’re perfect for a last-minute meal.
Here, we’re big fans of short cuts….our most recent and greatest dinnertime innovation. Have some Pizza Bagel! The pizza crust in this innovative recipe is a bagel. Fluffy, thick-crust personal pizzas, topped with toppings and doused in gooey cheese, are easy to make and turn out perfectly with only a few simple ingredients. This is the recipe for making them!
Pizza bagel toppings
You can build your own personal pizza using a pizza bagel, just as you would with a tortilla, pita, French bread, or naan. When compared to the little bagel pieces appetisers sold in the frozen food department, they provide a unique twist. These pizza bagels, which are the same size as a regular bagel, are a great option for a quick weeknight meal. Specifically, you’ll need:
- It’s better to make your own pizza sauce while eating pizza on bagels.
- Cheese that’s been shredded, namely mozzarella
- Authentic Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt with olive oil
- Personalized pizzas with your favourite toppings (see below)
What’s the gist of pizza bagel sandwiches? Smear some olive oil on the bagels (and sprinkle with a little garlic powder and salt). Put them in the oven for 8 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, add the toppings, and bake for another 6 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted. It’s quite easy to use and modify. Below, we’ll go into further detail about condiments.
A highly recommended pizza sauce
How can I give these pizza bagels the finest possible taste? Take a look at our Homemade Pizza Sauce that can be prepared in only 5 minutes. The same may be said with jarred pizza sauce from the supermarket. We guarantee that the fresh, garlicky taste of our handmade sauce will knock your socks off. The only thing you need is a can of fire-roasted tomatoes and 5 minutes of your time. A few words about the condiment:
- To make this pizza sauce, you need to use a blender and five minutes (do it while the oven preheats). Fire-roasted tomatoes in a can, garlic, oregano, salt, and olive oil are all you need. By combining them, you may have a taste that will change your life. Check out our recipe for Pizza Sauce.
- The taste is enhanced immensely by fire-roasted tomatoes. These tomatoes are roasted over an open flame before being canned, giving them a naturally sweet flavour. In other words, once you try them, you can’t go back.
A variety of pizza-inspired spreads for bagels
You may put anything you desire on these pizza bagel bases. Pepperoni is a basic choice, but you may also get creative with other types of vegetables. Use just enough toppings to gently coat the bagel’s surface, and don’t go overboard by any means. What we did in this case is described below, along with some suggestions for other toppings:
- To make smoked cherry tomatoes with basil, thinly slice the tomatoes and season them with salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. It has a smokey flavour like pepperoni pizza! Fresh basil should be chopped and sprinkled on top.
- Vegan king: Sprinkle with chopped olives, green pepper, and red onion.
- Tiny Pepperonis
- Pepperoni, diced
- Artichoke hearts in a jar
- Peppers in a jar, roasted
- Mushrooms in a brown butter sauce
- Smoked mozzarella, smoked gouda, feta, and goat cheeses.
You should immediately eat some pizza bagel
Keep in mind that pizza bagel leftovers are not very good. After resting for around 15 minutes, pizza bagels turn mushy. So, prepare to devour them as soon as they emerge from the oven. When baking in bulk, don’t create more than can fit on baking sheets.
It’s OK to wait a little while before devouring the pizza bagels you baked. When reheated at 400 degrees, they will regain their crisp texture.
This recipe for pizza bagels is…
Vegetarian. Do not use regular bagels if you need to avoid gluten.
- There are 4 plain bagels.
- Vinegar of olives
- a pinch of garlic powder
- 1 mug of Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Two cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Plum tomatoes
- A smoked paprika seasoning blend
- Sliced black olives, green peppers, red onion, pepperoni, etc. are also available as toppings.
- Turn the oven temperature up to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the cut side of the bagels with olive oil and arrange them on a baking sheet. Season with a little bit of garlic powder and kosher salt. Cut side up, bake for 8 minutes, or until bottom is golden and crisp.
- Thinly slice the cherry tomatoes and season with a teaspoon of salt, garlic powder, and smoky paprika while the bagels bake. Prepare basil by chopping it. Get the rest of the fixings ready (if using, chop the green pepper and thinly slice the red onion).
- Cancel the bake time and take the pan out. Spread 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce over each bagel half, then top with 3 to 4 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella and a pinch of grated Parmesan. Sprinkle some salt over the pizza and top with the seasoned cherry tomatoes.
- Bake the bagels for 6–7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. If using fresh basil, sprinkle it over top. Consume quickly (leftovers do not save well).
|HomePage||Smokin Franks Pizza|
|Pizza Recipes||Click here|